Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerio Outlook Express Extensions? (Is this a discontinued product? Where can I download it?)
  •  
AEHimself

Send a private message to this user
Hey there,

I'm wondering if you can help me with my problem. I would like to see and manage contents stored on a server (contacts, rules, signatures, etc.) via Outlook Express. I found a web page:
http://www.kerio.com.br/manuais/kms/ch18.html
Which says this can be done with the Kerio Outlook Express Extensions.
Maybe it's my bad, maybe it's not but I cannot find any download pages for this program Crying or Very Sad

•  
Petr Dobry (Kerio)

The online manual you're referring to is from KMS 5.7. KMS 5.x did not have groupware functions. Groupware is included only in KMS 6.x versions.

Since KMS 6.x Outlook Express Connector is no longer available.

Petr Dobry
Product Development Manager | Kerio
  •  
AEHimself

First of all thank you for your quick reply!

Is there any way to set up Outlook Express to use the server-side data too? I tried Kerio Synchronization Plugin but it requires Outlook, not Express Sad
  •  
RHarmsen.nl

The only thing that can be done with Express is using IMAP for the mail part.

Calendar, Tasks, etc. can't be done with Express as it has no functions for it.
  •  
Larry Schunk

So we buy Kerio Connect to get away from Microsoft stuff and then Kerio makes us but Microsoft Outlook when our users would be happy with Outlook Express, but do not want/like Web mail.... swell
  •  
beatle20359

But Outlook Express doesn't support Exchange anyway or a native calendar. You can still use Outlook Express via IMAP with Kerio or look at a free alternative like Thunderbird.

Cheers
Beatle
Previous Topic: Kerio global address list on a MAC
Next Topic: Too many connections warning
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Oct 21 05:00:15 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00447 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.