Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Catch All (Routing to different users)
  •  
microkid

Send a private message to this user
I am running Kerio Mail Server on Windows XP.

It is configured to collect mail from 3 POP accounts and deliver to three users.

such as:

tom<_a.t_>domain.com, dick<_a.t_>domain.com and harry<_a.t_>domain.com

this works fine.

However account tom<_a.t_>domain.com has now been changed to a catch all account so any mail that isn't addressed to dick<_a.t_>domain.com or harry<_a.t_>domain.com will go to tom<_a.t_>domain.com.

what I would like to do is set up a fourth user in Kerio ie john<_a.t_>domain.com, and route any emails that are addressed to john<_a.t_>domain.com to him. These emails are being delivered to tom<_a.t_>domain.com. I cannot find away of filtering the emails when they arrive on tom<_a.t_>domain.com so that (a) only emails addressed specifically to tom<_a.t_>domain.com end up with this user and (b) ones addressed to other required email addresses end up with these users.

I am guessing this has something to do with aliases, but if I try to configure alias tom<_a.t_> and user tom<_a.t_> Kerio inform me that no email will reach user tom<_a.t_>

Hope this makes some sense! Any advice gratefully received!
Previous Topic: user groups in Outlook connector
Next Topic: Standard BCC
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Nov 22 16:02:00 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00346 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.