Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Store.fdb grows larger and larger (KOFF data compression doesn't work)
  •  
support@kellyservices.de

Send a private message to this user
Hello everybody,

my store.fdn is about 600MB large, but my mailbox only 100MB.
Data compression is enabled, Kerio support tells theres no other way to compress this file.
Starting of Outlook lasts about three minutes, first access to "send objects" too.
Will this file grow forever and thus for Outlook will take longer and longer to start?

Any experience with this issue?

Greetings
Davorin Scharping
  •  
jmorris

Hello,
I have the same issue that happens randomly to my users. The file puts people over their quota which obviously causes other issues. Kerio support has been no help with this and can't explain to me why the file grows so quickly and randomly. Deleting the file fixes the issue but I shouldn't have to do that every time it pops up.

Were you able to get any kind of resolution on this from Kerio or anyone else?
  •  
Pheyde (Kerio)

Store.fdb allways will grow - it is the design of the database.
Even when you delete emails, they are mark as deleted and will be overwritten later.

So when you want to have a smaller Store.fdb or even defrag your space on client, please delete the cache of KOFF and it will reload content from Kerio Server.
Previous Topic: sorbs blocking mail from IP
Next Topic: Webmail vs Entourage or Outlook?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 05:48:09 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00421 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.