Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Active Sync WM6 y kerio Mail serv impossible
  •  
ardase

Send a private message to this user
I recent install, the KMS , i test the PHONE HTC Touch, with Windows Mobile 6, i configure the active sync un the WM6 , with the address of the server of kerio.

the error result is 0x80072efd

i read other post i prove any configurations i no result.

Other question is possible change the port of active sync with 4433 ??
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Send a private message to this user
ardase wrote on Tue, 02 September 2008 11:26

I recent install, the KMS , i test the PHONE HTC Touch, with Windows Mobile 6, i configure the active sync un the WM6 , with the address of the server of kerio.

the error result is 0x80072efd

The error means that KMS server cannot be reached from the device. Check if you can browse KMS webmail on ports 80 and 443 from the device. Also make sure that there is no problem with proxy server if the device is configured to use proxy.
Quote:

i read other post i prove any configurations i no result.

Other question is possible change the port of active sync with 4433 ??

No, this is not possible. Windows Mobile device can't do that. You have to use default ports 443 or 80.

[Updated on: Tue, 02 September 2008 13:00]

Previous Topic: Standard BCC
Next Topic: Problem with Active Directory
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Nov 22 00:11:07 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00347 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.