Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » HTTP 404 error
  •  
felino

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

We can connect to a main page of a website, but we're having problems to view a sub-page (.html), the explorer returns me the code HTTP 404 and it doesn't let me connect to the page. We have a LAN and a Winroute Server that acts as a proxy. In another LAN with same version of Winroute and another internet connection we can view the page without problems.

I've disabled proxy-cache, i've changed the DNS servers, i've cleaned DNS cache on server and clients, i've restored IExplorer to its default options and disabled complements, i've checked that all Traffic and HTTP policies are correct, i've configured the website as a trusted site, i've changed the default internet connection to another... and nothing, the same problem.

Any ideas? Thanks a lot, and i'm sorry for my bad english.
  •  
felino

The solution was:

In the winroute.cfg file, on the <list name="ContentRules"> section, I disabled the option of blocking ads:

<list name="ContentRules">
<listitem>
<variable name="Enabled">0</variable>
<variable name="Type">HTTP</variable>
<variable name="Description">Remove advertisement and banners</variable>
<variable name="Condition">url=list:"Ads/banners"</variable>
<variable name="Action">DROP</variable>
<variable name="ValidTime"></variable>
<variable name="IPACL"></variable>
<variable name="NoAuth">0</variable>
<variable name="Properties"></variable>
<variable name="Order">20</variable>
<variable name="UnlockEnabled">0</variable>
</listitem>

and voilá! We can surf now without any restrictions! Cool
  •  
Petr Dobry (Kerio)

You can manage Content Rules in Admin Console, it's much more comfortable.

Petr Dobry
Product Development Manager | Kerio
Previous Topic: How could i use USB Modem in KWF ??
Next Topic: some user can enter and athoer no
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Oct 24 00:32:50 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00441 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.