Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » informations to register kerio mailserver
  •  
messa

Send a private message to this user
Hi all

I want to know which informations i need to register a update of kerio malserver and kerio winroute.

bests

Serge
  •  
guig

Hi,

You have to give your licence number (the one corresponding to your first purchase).

If you choose to upgrade your product for more users, you can purchase some add-ons.
For each add-on, your reseller will give you another licence number to add to your "base" product licence.

Don't know if it's clear ?!
Sorry for my bad english ...
Guillaume

[Updated on: Wed, 03 September 2008 16:01]

•  
messa

Thanks, it's clear.

Note: My english is not better.

Now I need another information.I have buy a basic license for Kerio mailserver 5.1.8 release in 2001 .Since this date, I have made many updates. I can Install kerio mailserver just on a Windows XP or a Windows 2000 computer. But I want to re-install my mailserver on a server which runs Windows 2003 Server. What can I do?

bests regards
  •  
guig

When you say "update", do youy mean upgrading from v5.xxx to v6.xxx ?
Or simply change some options in your mailserver ?

I don't know if your mail server v5 is available for Win 2003 Server ?!

Perhaps a member of Kerio's team can say if :
1/ it's possible to purchase an upgrade from v5 to v6, or if the only solution is to purchase a brand new licence ?
2/ v5 is ok on a 2003 Server ?

In any case, i think that the best choice is to upgrade to v6, and install it on your 2003 Server.
Many change have been done from v5 to v6, making KMS better every new release Wink
  •  
rinzwind

If you didn't pay for the periodic update service (subscription) you will have to buy a new license. When you stop your update subscription you can keep on running the version you have, but you can't install program and antivirus updates anymore. That's the way it works.
  •  
messa

I have buy all updates until today. Now My kerio release is 6.5.6426. I want to know if i can take just this update package and install it on a new computer without install at first the base kerio version 5.1.8 (which I buy first).

I also want to know which configuration I can use to send emails out of my local network (to persons who are in other domains).

Best Regards.
Previous Topic: Kerio and delivering mails to mail.bayern.de
Next Topic: What is the last free version of Kerio?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Oct 24 06:16:34 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00730 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.