Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Migrating Kerio Mail Server to another server (Kerio Mail Server Migration)
  •  
dzjowk

Send a private message to this user
Dear all,

is there a document created stating the several steps to follow when moving Kerio Mail Server to another server ?

thx in advance
  •  
mrralan

Yes there is. I don't have my copy anymore. It was emailed to me when I called them about it. You might want to give them a call and ask them to email it to you.
  •  
Petr Dobry (Kerio)

You don't have to call us. You can search our knowledgebase for help - http://support.kerio.com/kb/257

Petr Dobry
Product Development Manager | Kerio
  •  
dzjowk

Hi !

In the meanwhile I had already found that document, although I'm experiencing some difficulties.

Installing and copying the user.cfg works fine, but when I also copy mailserver.cfg it doesn't want to start up again. I've also managed to install the reset licence file, and have copied most of the store.

Any suggestions ?
  •  
atomala

Confirm you are using the same OS and the same language. It would not start if the name of the folders defer from the original installation. For example in Windows (english) Kerio resides in c:\program files\kerio\mailserver, in Windows (spanish) Kerio resides in C:\archivos de programa\kerio\mailserver.

Augusto Tomala
ENER-IT
Previous Topic: Kerio CPU Loads
Next Topic: unable to open your default e-mail folders
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Nov 20 23:38:06 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00418 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.