Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » SyncJe & SyncML (Blackberry Syncronisation)
  •  
madmax

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

I have read the following post from 6 months ago

http://forums.kerio.com/index.php?t=msg&goto=51323&S =22a9dc3231a1f603ab9fd2484ed2e043&srch=syncje#msg_51323

and wanted to know if there were any updates.

I have experimented with SyncJe on the BB Curve using BIS on o2 in the UK and have found out the following.

1) Contacts seem to sync ok
2) Calendar works at first but then seems to duplicate events all the time
3) the folder ./Tasks does not seem to be recognised - anyone know what the right folder would be?

has anyone else had any luck with SyncJe?
  •  
semabra

Send a private message to this user
Hi!

Wink I get the Contacts between Kerio Mailserver and a Blackberry 8900 Curve synced successfully!
Wink I used the trial of SyncJE from nexthaus.

;( I did not get it working yet with the funambol client (This would be free, but: 'Network error').

Setting for successful syncing (for me working):
On Kerio Mailserver 6.5: Open Ports for SSL&HTTP.... nothing else I think.
On SyncJE:
-Server URL: 'http://[my.doma.in][no port, I use standard]/sync/' (I think '/sync/' is really essential!)
- user & password: YOU should know! Wink I used full username (with Domain)
- only(!) activate 'Contacts' with './Contacts'.
if there's a wrong datastore e.g. for calendar (I can't find out), nothing would be synced.
- BIS (other possibilities should work also)
- APN: 'wap.viaginterkom.de' (O2 Germany), empty user/pw
- Timout, minutes: '10'
- Skip saving attendees: not-set
- Max Blocksize(kB): '0' (I think 0 is for unlimited, with limit no whole sync was done for me.)
- Debug Log: set

BUT...
;( I want more!
;( I want to sync my Calendar, but I don't get it! I can't find out the right folder name and get the error "The requested datastore was not found."
;( I want to autostart SyncJE, when I switch off and on the BB.

Smile Perhaps someone find out?! *hopeful*

Best regards SB
PS: In case of this I read you should delete cical/ical items in service book.

[Updated on: Sun, 10 January 2010 15:44]

Previous Topic: Import MS Exchange offline File into KMS
Next Topic: Can´t contact LDAP Server
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 16:58:39 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00336 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.