Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » KOFF and OUTLOOK 2007 distribution list issue (Can create and find distribution lists but OUTLOOK cannot expand them)
  •  
dajomas

Send a private message to this user
Hello,

I use the Kerio Offline outlook connector with Outlook 2007 and I have the following problem:

When I select a distribution list as the recipient of an email and I send it out, Outlook stores it in the outbox folder and doesn't deliver the message.

When I write an email using Outlook 2007, and I select a distribution list, I cannot expand the list. Outlook gives me the following message: "Cannot perform the requested operation. The command selected is not valid for this recipient. Ther server is not available. Contact your administrator if this condition persists."

Well, the server IS available. I can use the distribution list normally with the Kerio Webmail.

Has anyone seen this problem before and more important, how can I solve this? (Everything was working fine when I used Outlook 2003)

I am currently using Kerio 6.5.2 but I had this issue with 6.5.0 as well. It used to work with Outlook 2003 and Kerio 6.5.0

Hope someone can help me.

--

Disclaimer:

All bits and bytes contained within this message have been recycled and are not tested on animals
  •  
dajomas

Unfortunately, this problem also exists with the regular KOC.

I hope someone can help me because this really makes distribution lists useless in Outlook...

Thanx.

--

Disclaimer:

All bits and bytes contained within this message have been recycled and are not tested on animals
  •  
shtaffa

I had this problem as well. It started after switching to KOFF. It was occurring in both Outlook 2003 and 2007. It was only happening for 2 out of the 6 distribution lists that are in our public folders.

I deleted and recreated the lists and the problem went away.
  •  
TorW

Sorry to exhume this thread, but we had the same problem with migrated Exchange accounts on Outlook 2007: mail to users private distribution lists got stuck in the outbox and was never delivered. We fixed it by opening the distribution list and clicking the "Update now" button at the far right.

The problem went away.
  •  
jruss

We're experiencing this as well with many of our users that use Outlook distribution lists with KOFF. We're on the latest - 6.7.2. Anyone else out there seeing this currently?

-Jason
  •  
TorW

Yes, we have a couple of distribution lists that suddenly disappeared after going from KOC -> KOFF and upgrading from 6.6.1 to 6.7.1. We also have som other strangeness going on in distribution lists (the content changes randomly), but we have a support case going on the latter.
  •  
adamb

Have you tried this:

http://support.kerio.com/index.php?_m=knowledgebase&_a=v iewarticle&kbarticleid=419&nav=0,1,22

I have the same issue, but just thought I'd throw this out there.
Previous Topic: Messages come in late
Next Topic: webmail doesn't work after IP Change
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Nov 21 22:30:42 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00406 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.