Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Error in Webmail's French Translation
  •  
pantera10

Send a private message to this user
I found a mistake in the webmail's French translation:
when I right-click on a message, the text "Add sender to spam withelist" is translated in French by "Ajouter l'expéditeur à la liste des polluriels"!! It's a huge mistake because users think they marked senders as spammers whereas it's the opposite!

A good translation will be: "Ajouter l'expéditeur à la liste des expéditeurs approuvés"

It will be nice if you can correct it for the last release of KMS Wink

Regards,
Aurélien.

Kerio Connect 7.0.1 on Open Suse 11.1 64 bits
Outlook 2007 with KOFF. 100 users
  •  
ccjwells

If you haven't already done so, submit it as a trouble ticket. While some of the developers read/post here from time to time, it is not the official way to notify them of a problem.
  •  
pantera10

Ok thanks, I'll do that as soon as possible.

•  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

CCjwels is right. Anyway, I've made an exception. We will try to fix it in the next build.
  •  
Richard GABRIEL

Hello Aurélien,

thanks for the report. The mistake will be fixed in Kerio MailServer 6.6.0.

Richard Gabriel
Kerio Technologies
  •  
pantera10

Ok thanks, I'm happy to see your fast reactivity Wink

Previous Topic: Mail Filters
Next Topic: Why Outlook+KOC stores Archive Folders locally?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Nov 19 11:23:42 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00473 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.