Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Kerio Dutch price list
  •  
rinzwind

Send a private message to this user
Can someone tell me why all Firewall related prices (including web filter) in The Netherlands (kerio.nl) are 17% higher than the official prices in the price list for Europe?
  •  
winkelman

Hm, me=Dutch too, never noticed this. Then again, never checked it Smile

Perhaps Bit BV just likes to have better margins then resellers in other EU countries? Perhaps they have higher cost? Anyway, why not purchase your license in another country, should be possible with the 'free flow of people and products' in the EU. Or are you actively using Bit BV support?
  •  
rinzwind

Problem is that if you're a reseller then you can't order from any other distributor (that is, if you want to keep your discount)! Kerio international sales isn't responding to my question so they aren't helpfull at all... They seem to ignore this "political" question. Well, then I drop WinRoute from my product list. And there is only ONE reseller listed! I just became certified so I will be listed shortly. But it isn't practical this way to be a reseller when a customer can get it cheaper in Belgium, Germany, United Kingdom, ...

[Updated on: Wed, 17 September 2008 16:40]

•  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

I've forwarded this issue to Kerio Channel Sales Manager responsible for NL partners. You should get the answer soon.
  •  
rinzwind

Haven't received an answer, but I have found a solution.

[Updated on: Sun, 21 September 2008 14:58]

Previous Topic: Advanced capabilities...
Next Topic: KWF support "Policy Routing" or not?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Sep 20 05:59:41 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00477 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.