Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Calendar permissions problem - Caldav, webmail & KOC (I can't make appointments using webmail or KOC, but can using calDAV (Thunderbird/Lightning))
  •  
tripper54

Send a private message to this user
Hi there,

I was using Thunderbird mail client with the Lightning calendar extension, and connecting to my Kerio Calendar via calDav. This all worked fine.

I recently installed Outlook 2007/KOC, and it all works great, except I can read my Calendar, but can't write to it (make/edit appts, etc). I get an error saying I don't have permisson to write to this folder.

I also can't write to the calendar using webmail. Thunderbird / Lightning continues to be fine.

Does anyone have any idea how to fix this up? It's a pain to have to launch Thunderbird whenever i need to update my calendar. I should say, I actually prefer Thunderbird, but I have to support users on Outlook, and they got tired of me saying "get a decent mail client" Wink

KMS 6.5.2 on CentOS, by the way.

Cheers,

Phil
Previous Topic: Dupicate messages
Next Topic: help needed creating and deleting public events (iCal/Webmail)
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Sep 22 22:43:49 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00412 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.