Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » issues sending meeting Invitations using Outlook Connector
  •  
curtiszavodny

Send a private message to this user
I'm having some issues sending out meeting inviations in Outlook using the Outlook connector. It seems to dowload other invitations for other co-workers just fine, but I get a send error when trying to send them out.

I followed the procedure in the Help file for the SSL certificate, but still get the same results.

Any ideas?
  •  
Kerio_Ken

What error message? Does the message get stuck in the Outbox? There is a possible issue if some email addresses in the address book were migrated from Exchange. They might have the old style X400 address instead of an SMTP address. If so, they often will stick in the Outbox or have some error. Is it the offline, or online connector? What version?
  •  
curtiszavodny

This is the error I receive when trying to send the invitations.

Task 'Kerio MailServer (KOC Offline Edition) - Sending' reported error (0x8004010F) : 'The operation failed. An object cannot be found.'

It doesn't seem like it even goes into the Outbox at all. This is the latest version, 6.5.2 with Offline Caching that I downloaded off the website.
Previous Topic: Exchange Organisation
Next Topic: HELP - Can`t receive email
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Sep 21 06:58:49 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00417 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.