Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Problem receiving email
  •  
echo

Send a private message to this user
Kerio, i need help here i have a problem when receiving email from some domain but if i send email to that domain is ok but when they reply to my domain we never get they email. The problem just for a couple address of my domain because if they send to another email address still on my domain we can receive they email.
Please help me.. because is very important email.

Thanks
  •  
sedell

Send a private message to this user
I'm assuming the person who sent you mail got a bounce of some sort. What error does that show?

When a mail server can send, but not receive mail, it's usually one of two problems.

1. DNS - Without proper DNS, sending mail servers can't locate your mail server. Did you set up proper MX records for your domain? Do the mail exchanges all have proper A records set up? If these haven't been set up, you won't get mail.

2. Firewall/NAT - If you want to receive mail on your mail server, it must be available to the outside internet. If your firewall/router uses NAT, you have to set up a static entry for your mail server, or port forwarding if static NAT isn't an option. You must also make sure any firewalls are not blocking access to the required ports. By default, most will.

Scott
Previous Topic: Content Filter OFF to specific domains
Next Topic: Error installing KOFF in Windows Vista
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Oct 23 17:04:49 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00395 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.