Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Password rejected (LDAP)
  •  
brianjg

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

I have a kerio server setup with an LDAP (Active directory) link for user authentication. The users show fine and the link test's OK but any users attempting to log in via webmail is rejected. The log within kerio reports it as a password problem but I know its right.

can someone shed any light on this or direct me where to check ?

Brian
  •  
bruggles

I had this the other day, try clearing the browser cache then reattempt login - Mozilla Firefox 3.03 fixed this issue
  •  
brianjg

no luck,

this isnt just my account/browser/PC. its happenings to everyone i try.

I also checked the date/time
  •  
Petr Dobry (Kerio)

Check error and warning logs for possible errors related to authentication. You can also enable Authentication logging in debug log.

Petr Dobry
Product Development Manager | Kerio
  •  
brianjg

nothing there other than the "invalid password" entry. debug is clear too.
Previous Topic: HELP - Can`t receive email
Next Topic: Sync mysql Contacts with Kerio via Vcard files
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Nov 23 08:32:41 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00391 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.