Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerio and Apple software
  •  
HugoM

Send a private message to this user
Hello all,

I trying to configure Apple Mail, Adress Book and Calendar (in Leopard) to work with Kerio Server.

I've managed to connect Apple Mail using IMAP but is this the best way or should I use the Exchange connection type?

Also, I've tried to configure Apple Adress Book (using LDAP without success). The Kerio server does not even get a request from the Mac computer (I've activated the Ldap flag).
I've saw the following note at http://www.afp548.com/forum/viewtopic.php?showtopic=6655 "If you run Tiger Server on the same machine as KMS, Kerio's LDAP service won't run on the default port (389)-- change it to use 3268, which is the default port for Microsoft's Global Catalog Service (and the default LDAP port set in Entourage Exchange accounts), and that's one less thing you'll have to configure in Entourage.".
I'm not using Tiger Server, but I've tried it anyway, again without success. Can anyone help me?

Thanks.
Best regards,
Hugo

•  
Petr Dobry (Kerio)

Send a private message to this user
You should read following chapters from KMS user manual first:

- CalDAV support
- Apple Address Book Support
- Kerio Sync Connector for Mac
- Support for Apple Mail

There you can find everything you need to know in order to setup Apple software with KMS.

Petr Dobry
Product Development Manager | Kerio
Previous Topic: Kerio WEB MAIL Interface - LABELS
Next Topic: Exchange Organisation
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Oct 24 09:26:38 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00375 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.