Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Annoying messages because subscription expired (Is there a way to get rid of these messages?)
  •  
CYQOR

Send a private message to this user
The thing is: Kerio Firewall is a relatively expensive, but very high quality product. I paid for the license once, to get the product and its updates for one year. I am fully aware I'm not able to receive updates anymore since my license is expired.

The thing is: I feel like an idiot every time KWF tells me that. And it does tell me that, every single time I log on to the admin console, and on top of that, it keeps telling me so from the system tray. I am really annoyed by KWF's behavior on this front. It's not a friendly way to ask for more money. I might consider renewing the license but please, don't beg like this! It's as if I'm using illegal software.

So: can I get rid of these annoying messages? It's okay that KWF shows me the license status on the license screen, but that should be sufficient.

index.php?t=getfile&id=1480&private=0

Previous Topic: Winroute setup install wrong language!
Next Topic: teamviewer
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Nov 19 15:30:47 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00414 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.