Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » complete mail address list in the kerio admin?
  •  
YesThatAllen

Send a private message to this user
I need to compare the list of all valid email addresses for a given domain, with the addresses listed in our third party spam filter.

I actually need to do this for about 15 domains across 5 kerio mail servers...

is there a list somewhere within the kerio admin which will give me an alphabetical listing of all valid addresses in a domain?

Allen Hancock
  •  
My IT Indy

Try grepping the users.cfg file. I just tried this and can pull the Name attribute which is their username or I can grep .com and get the domain but I can't get the syntax to pull both.

Maybe Kerio could change the format of the file so finding this would be easier?

-
My IT Indy
Kerio Certified Reseller and Hosted Provider
http://www.myitindy.com
  •  
YesThatAllen

ok, if one domain, lines containing
<variable name="MailAddress"
and lines containing
<variable name="Name">

but aliases are still a pain b/c those are just
<variable name=" (which matches every line in the config file)

and then there can be many duplicates of the aliases also...

But, I am on a better path than I was before...

Hoosier's aren't all bad!

[Updated on: Mon, 06 October 2008 13:17]

Allen Hancock
Previous Topic: Winroute Pro
Next Topic: Queue-ID
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Oct 20 10:46:46 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00471 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.