Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » No internet browsing after 6.5 upgrade PLZ HELP
  •  
scottdube

Send a private message to this user
After upgrading from 6.4.2 to 6.5 clients behing the KWF can no longer browse the internet error is a page cannot be displayed. other apps work fine such as telnet and email. I can't see any settings that were changed by the install. Server is a win2k AS machine. Not using transparent proxy.

Thanks

Scott
  •  
Jan Jezek (Kerio)

Please make sure you do not have NAT enabled in the RRAS server configuration in Windows.

Jan Jezek
Product Development Manager - Kerio Control
Kerio Technologies
  •  
scottdube

RRAS is disabled on this server.. It is a result of the upgrade...
  •  
rykn21x

scottdube wrote on Mon, 06 October 2008 03:26

After upgrading from 6.4.2 to 6.5 clients behing the KWF can no longer browse the internet error is a page cannot be displayed. other apps work fine such as telnet and email. I can't see any settings that were changed by the install. Server is a win2k AS machine. Not using transparent proxy.

Thanks

Scott

hi scott.. i had this same problem before when I did the upgrade.. the thing is when you upgrade the traffic policy tends to "get mixed up"... double check your traffic policy inspect it..

mine I noticed that the my source, destination and service got mixed up.. and some services was missing so i just re-configured it...

Inspect your policy its the culprit!

I hope this helps!
  •  
scottdube

Thanks for the reply but it turned out to be within the DNS forwarding component of KWF. After spending a couple of hours on the phone with tech support we changed the DNS servers and it worked. Changed them back to original settings and it's happy as a clam. Tech support was as baffled as me I think.

Scott
  •  
rykn21x

scottdube wrote on Sat, 11 October 2008 18:31

Thanks for the reply but it turned out to be within the DNS forwarding component of KWF. After spending a couple of hours on the phone with tech support we changed the DNS servers and it worked. Changed them back to original settings and it's happy as a clam. Tech support was as baffled as me I think.

Scott

oh i see... so you just put it back to the default config? well this will actually work.. thanks for the tip!

i guess if we have problems in our kerio we need to double check everything hehehe.. me I backup my configurations so incase there is a problem i just restore my backup..

Previous Topic: The statistics and quota do not work if users use non-transparent proxy
Next Topic: 2 gateways/routers - anti spoofing
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 16:56:37 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00600 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.