Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Categories for contacts - webmail
  •  
fdege

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

does anyone know where KMS stores the categories used in contacts? I want to setup central catgories for all webmail users but i cannot find the place where KMS stores this information. When i add a new category it is also not stored. It seems to be availbale only once.

Frank

•  
samvenning

I'd also like to know where Kerio stores category list/information. I accidentally managed to create a category that I'd like to remove but I can't find where to edit this list.
  •  
Roman-CSM

And still in 2013 people look for this editing point!

Does anybody know where to edit this list?

Roman

CS&M – we have about 25 happy customers with Kerio Connect, and like to keep it that way Smile
Previous Topic: Calendar on server without Mail
Next Topic: iPhone does not sync
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Aug 23 08:12:56 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00405 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.