Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Proxy performance degradation
  •  
tumanov

Send a private message to this user
Hello All!
Few days ago Web-sites access speed unexpectedly came down for KWF Proxy users in our company.
When using NAT to access Web-sites the speed is OK.
What are the possible reasons for this?
Thanks!
  •  
rykn21x

hi there.. did you enable proxy caching in your proxy server? if not try to enable it for faster access...

I hope it helps!
  •  
tumanov

rykn21x, the caching is enabled, but i think it doesn't work. Administration console shows that there are 0 objects in cache. The date of last change for cache files (in file system) is old.
  •  
rykn21x

tumanov wrote on Sun, 12 October 2008 15:34

rykn21x, the caching is enabled, but i think it doesn't work. Administration console shows that there are 0 objects in cache. The date of last change for cache files (in file system) is old.

humn.. your caching is now working?.. me i am using transparent proxy but my caching works fine.. did you try to re-install your firewall?
  •  
tumanov

Yes, I've tried to reinstall KWF. Nothing changed.
Previous Topic: Allow user to unblock HTTP Policy - not working!
Next Topic: Block All Websites except One or Two
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Nov 19 22:40:37 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00459 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.