Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Problem email sending via SMTP
  •  
noel_212

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

Currently I'm doing some testing in sending an email from outlook using SMTP and KOFF, and have a problem in sending via SMTP. The error log resulted from Outlook is:
- "Send test e-mail message: The specified server was found, but there was no response from the server. Please verify that the port and SSL information is correct...."

I've followed the isnttruction to check the port and SSL configuration and all are already put in place..
I've test to use and not use the SSL option, still problem.

Anyone could help, please.

Thank's
  •  
sedell

Send a private message to this user
KOFF doesn't use SMTP, it uses WebDAV. It doesn't send test messages during setup, either. Are you sure you've got the right account type selected?

It sounds like you're setting up a secure POP or IMAP account. I've never had any luck with the test e-mail when using SSL. Bypass the test e-mail. Just set up the account and see if it can send and receive when you're done. You can always adjust the settings later if something isn't working.

Scott
Previous Topic: Meeting reminders that NEVER go away!!!
Next Topic: Errors occurred while archiving
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 17:03:55 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00432 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.