Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Forwarding email with attachment + iPhone (Forwarding email with attachment + iPhone)
  •  
fincher

Send a private message to this user
Will Kerio 6.6 and the iPhone permit the forwarding of an email with an attachment without fully downloading the attachment to the iPhone before forwarding?

Pretty sure its an iPhone thing as opposed to a Kerio issue. Window Mobile allows for this ability/feature and works great with Kerio. Is this a feature only to Outlook's setup on WM handsets?

This is a great feature. Any ideas?

Please advise. Thanks, in advance.
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Windows Mobile devices can use ActiveSync features SmartReply and SmartForward which allow to reply/forward the message without downloading to the client. Unfortunately, iPhone does not use there features and downloads the message before sending/forwarding.
So it is a thing of implemenation of ActiveSync client.
  •  
fincher

Thanks for your reply. Hopefully Apple with add these features to ActiveSync on the iPhone. Steve Jobs said Apple's implementation of ActiveSync would be the best so here's his chance.
  •  
winkelman

fincher wrote on Sat, 11 October 2008 18:43

Steve Jobs said Apple's implementation of ActiveSync would be the best so here's his chance.

Steve Jobs says a lot of thing that aren't fully true...

I'm very sorry for this comment, I just couldn't control myself Cool
  •  
fincher

Ha! Don't be sorry. I was trying to be tongue-in-cheek with my comment, too.
Previous Topic: Calendar
Next Topic: do not archive spam
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Oct 19 14:52:50 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00406 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.