Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » KOC6.5.2: no e-mail sync. in outlook 2007 (KOC6.5.2: no e-mail sync. in outlook 2007)
  •  
ronvanzijl

Send a private message to this user
Hello,

I'm having a strange problem and i can't find an answer for it.'
I called the dutch support but they never seen this problem.

When my outlook 2007 is not active on my XP Pro machine and there are new mails (seen in webmail), i start outlook and they are not coming into my inbox.
When outlook stays open and there is one new mail the older ones are coming too...

When i work the whole day with outlook open there is no problem, every new mail appaers in my inbox.
Only when i start work and start my outlook then i have no new mails until there is 1 new mail.

I tried to uninstall everything but nothing solved the problem.
We work witch Kerio 6.5.2 under Windows 2003
Other clients work fine!
The client works with Outlook 2007 with Service pack 1
The virusscanner on the client is NOD32 and i tried it without a virusscanner...

Is there anybody with an idea????

Thanks a lot,
regards, Ron
  •  
red14

Hi Ron,

i have the same problem on one workstation with kerio 6.6.2 and Outlook 2003.
Have you found a solution.

regards, Frank

•  
ronvanzijl

Hi Frank,

I could'nt find a solution, i tried everything.

Finally i re-install the complete XP Pro.
A lot of work but that works always ;O)

And now the problem is solved of couse.

regards,
Ron
Previous Topic: Urgent Migration Issue
Next Topic: headers dont match email bodies
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Sep 21 12:38:47 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00517 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.