Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerio WebMail Standard Settings
  •  
ralfonat

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

is is possible to change the default Timezone, date format and time format settings?

Whenever a new user logs on to webmail for the first time he gets english settings (AM/PM instead of 24h, mm.dd. instead of dd.mm., etc).

Can't you somehow change this behaviour?

• Attachment: 1.jpg
    (Size: 43.03KB, Downloaded 521 times)
  •  
mrman

Hi: have you checked the Settings in your Windows' Control Panel under Regional Settings already?

Maybe the key is there.

I hope it helps.

Regards.
  •  
ralfonat

My regional settings are all German. Also what does Kerio do if you connect from let's say an iPhone? Don't think it's compatible to Windows regional settings...

Thanks for your reply
  •  
mrman

Hi:

Every time you loggin to your webmail you gotta change this setting to the correct one? Are you sure it has nothing to do with those regional settings?

Why does it tell you "if you connect from let's say an iPhone?"?

Maybe this issue comes from it. A driver or something not well uninstalled?

Have you checked all that?

Regards.

[Updated on: Tue, 14 October 2008 19:29]

•  
ralfonat

No no no. It is just the first time a user connects. Then he will always see the AM/PM setting and the mm.dd.yyyy format. After he changes that it stays the way he has configured it.

I just want it to be correct for each new user without having to tell them how to configure it.
  •  
mombooks

ralfonat wrote on Wed, 15 October 2008 07:42

No no no. It is just the first time a user connects. Then he will always see the AM/PM setting and the mm.dd.yyyy format. After he changes that it stays the way he has configured it.

I just want it to be correct for each new user without having to tell them how to configure it.

This forum is full of threads that no-one bothers to reply to once they reach whatever issue I'm reading up on ^.^

From what I can tell, this feature hasn't been implemented.

Kerio would greatly benefit from being able to set date format/dictionary/webmail general defaults!
  •  
renefn

Totally agree... We're switching to Kerio this weekend and I would love to be able to configure this globally!

Regards,
Rene Frej Nielsen
  •  
TorW

The default webmail settings are stored in prepend.inc (on 6.6.x at least). Change these two lines:

"timeStyle" => "english", 
"dateStyle" => "english",

to:

"timeStyle" => "czech", 
"dateStyle" => "czech",

After that, webmail will default to show 24h time and date instead of the imperial format.

Disclaimer: you're on your own. You shouldn't do this. Take a backup before you change anything. Nobody guarantees that anything won't break. Do not listen to strangers on web forums.
Previous Topic: How to verify the sender?
Next Topic: Barracuda
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Oct 21 21:27:39 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00477 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.