Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Change default Out-of-office text? (Is it possible?)
  •  
ralfonat

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

Where does Kerio store the default Out-of-Office text that you get when you click the "Restore standard"-Button? Is it possible to change it?
  •  
mrman

Hi:

As far as I know, the Out-of-Office message is totally handled in the WebMail interface under Configuration Menu, Out of Office option.

There, you can choose whether you're in or out office and write the message you want others to receive.

Oughta search within the users folders in the server where KMS is installed for that file, if exists.

I searched for it, but couldn't find anything alike that. But I'll keep on trying.

Regards.
  •  
ralfonat

Yes! But i mean the standard text that you get from clicking this button:

[img]index.php?t=getfile&id=1494&private=0[/img]

I want to create a template file for all users that they can always start from when writing their custom text.

• Attachment: 2.png
    (Size: 5.90KB, Downloaded 459 times)
  •  
mrman

Hi:

Can you tell me the root to that button?,

I cannot find it.

Thx
  •  
ralfonat

In Outlook 2003/2007:

In the Menu, goto Tools -> Options
Go to the tab "Kerio MailServer"
Button Out-of-Office Reply
  •  
mrman

Hi:

Got it!

I don't think this is the same for everyone.

Each user can set up the message as he/she likes. And if you think about it, it's trully logical that each user can set it up that way.

There's no template for this, unless it's changed in the new version.

Which version of KMS are you in? Maybe this can help a bit...

Maybe we can wait someone from Kerio to answer this question...

Regards.
  •  
ralfonat

Hehe. I think we're talking about different things here.

The picture I originally posted was the standard message that is displayed. Of course each and every user can modify it and set something else.

But when they click the "Standard Text" button, Kerio retrieves a standard Text that must be stored somewhere on the server that is same for each user. I want to modify this standard text, that every user is able to revert to.
  •  
mrman

Hi:

Yes!, you're right!!!

Let me search for that and I'll tell ya'

Regards.
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

ralfonat wrote on Tue, 14 October 2008 16:06

Kerio retrieves a standard Text that must be stored somewhere on the server that is same for each user.

This assumption is wrong. The text is in Kerio Outlook Connector and it is not stored on the server.
  •  
mrman

Hi: so I assume that it can't be modified.

I checked the files in KOFF folder and no file was found that can indicate me I can change that text.

Is this correct?

Regards.
  •  
ralfonat

Thanks for shedding some light on this issue. Can this text be modified somehow then?
Previous Topic: Is it possible to restrict WebMail access?
Next Topic: Frequency of Warning messages
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Oct 19 09:07:10 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00498 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.