Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » iPhone Contacts in Triplicate
  •  
the_creative_partnership

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

We're busy testing 3G iPhones against Kerio 6.5.2, most of which is going fine. The only major problem we are seeing though is that the contacts are pushed/pulled down to the iPhone in triplicate. Turning off contact sync and deleting the phone's contacts seemed to make no difference, a soon as we sync up again they come down three times each.

Has anyone else seen this? Is it a known bug and is there a fix/workaround for it?

Cheers
Dan
  •  
jstrickland

That is new to me. I have three iPhones on KMS 6.5.2 and have not experienced anything (emails, calendar, or contacts) being displayed in triplicate.
  •  
the_creative_partnership

I figured it out. If you have more than one contacts folder at the root of the user in Kerio, the iPhone/Kerio syncs all of the contacts in each of them. I had made a couple of backups a couple of days ago to deal with another issue and they were virtually all populated exactly the same.

Dumbo
  •  
jstrickland

Might seem like a dumbo move, but it is a very easy mistake to do. To make matters worse, it is often the mistakes sitting there right in front of us, waving their arms and dancing around, that seem to be the hardest to see at first.

[Updated on: Wed, 15 October 2008 18:15]

•  
the_creative_partnership

This one had put bunting up and was playing the national dumbo anthem...
Previous Topic: Propagating permissions
Next Topic: mail sticks in Outlook Outbox
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Nov 19 00:40:56 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00456 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.