Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Nod32 v3.0 erases email body in sent mail messages with KOFF (when appending TAG notifications to SENT mail)
  •  
tnet

Send a private message to this user
Nod32 v3.0 erases deletes email body in sent mail with KOFF when appending TAG messages notifications to SENT mail. All the text in the message goes away but the TAG message notification from nod32 is the only text in the message that is sent and stored in the email in sent items folder. It happens mostly when replying to incoming mail and sending mail with pictures. Also the Signature from outlook signature is destroyed showing wrong fonts in the text and logo image is destroyed. The user use background wallpaper in his sent mails.

I guess this have something to do with https encryption failure, but i suppose it should have erased the messages in the mail in the inbox as well but it does not.

I turned off all TAG notifications in both recived and sent mail, and the problem was solved.

This happend on 2 different computers, one of them was
fresh installed windows xp sp3, outlook 2003.

Anyone else that have the same experience?

**************** EXAMPLE *******************

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 3511 (20081010) __________

The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.eset.com

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 3523 (20081015) __________

The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.eset.com
  •  
simonkenning

Send a private message to this user
Hello,

I have NOD32 in my organisation and we have completely disabled Email Client Integration within NOD32 V3. The client integration is not designed to work with KOFF and causes a lot of stability issues such as the one you show in your post. It also causes conflicts between the client and the server - check your Conflicts folder!

I would strongly advise that you use server side antivirus protection and disable Email Client Antivirus either through Remote Admin or in the antivirus program itself.

The Email Client Integration is designed for use within a POP3 / SMTP environment.

Hope that this is of help,
Best Regards,
Simon Kenning
Previous Topic: mail delivered to wrong user mailboxes
Next Topic: user created subfolder missing
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Nov 20 14:27:57 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00402 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.