Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Missing Address Book Outlook 2007 KOC Offline KMS 6.5.2
  •  
rethaew

Send a private message to this user
Hello, getting this error on a user account on Outlook 2007 with koc offline. Works fine on webmail. But on Outlook, when I go to new mail, click the To button, I get the following error:

The address list cannot be displayed. The Contacts folder associated with this address list could not be opened; it may have been moved or deleted, or you do not have permissions. For information on how to remove this folder from the Outlook Address Book, see Microsoft Office Outlook Help

The Contacts folder is there an looks good, can access all the contacts in there. It is also set to be an email address book on the properties. I have tried re-syncing the whole account to no avail. I have also tried creating a new address book, but it does the same thing. Please help!
Thanks.
  •  
pantera10

Hi,

Try to uninstall the MS's update which are described in the sticky post named "Important: Issues with update KB946983 for Outlook 2007 with KOC".
You have to uninstall KB946983 and KB952142

Regards,

Aurélien.

Kerio Connect 7.0.1 on Open Suse 11.1 64 bits
Outlook 2007 with KOFF. 100 users
  •  
gbrown100

Just to confirm I had this exact same problem - I fixed by uninstalling those two updates (don't forget to stop windows update reinstalling by excluding them)

I then deleted the Outlook profile
Then deleted anything under the c:\documents and settings\<Username>\local settings\application data\kerio\Outlook Connector\ directory

I then set up a new profile and repopulated and all is now working.

Graham
Previous Topic: KMS 6.6
Next Topic: WEBMAIL AutoLogin with DirectStartFolder doesn't work anymore since 6.6
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Sep 20 16:35:15 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00426 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.