- Pavel Dobry (Kerio)
Kerio MailServer 6.6.0 build 6924
+ Added support for e-mail, contact and calendar over-the-air synchronization with Apple iPhone 3G, 2.0 and iPod Touch.
The support includes e-mail push and remote device wipe feature.
+ Enhanced Apple iCal integration with Kerio MailServer (address and location autocomplete, delegation support, availability feature).
+ New automatic configuration tool for Apple iCal client - http(s)://servername/setup/ical
+ Added ability to automatically delete old e-mails from Junk E-mail and Deleted Items folders on the server.
+ Introduced new log file tracing all delete and move operations with e-mails and other items on the server.
+ Support for new ActiveSync protocol used on Windows Mobile 6 devices (Exchange 2007 compatible). Includes support for reading HTML e-mails, fast message retrieval, enhanced e-mail search and out-of-office setting on mobile device.
+ Added support for partial header FETCH in IMAP server.
+ "Integration" web page with tools and downloads - http(s)://servername/integration
+ Windows Server 2008 (Longhorn) 32bit is supported.
* Enhanced McAfee antivirus plug-in's detection of potential threats in Microsoft Word documents.
* Improved compatibility with Apple iPhone IMAP client.
* Sophos antivirus plugin updated for support SAVI 4.6.
* Backup archive now includes mailing lists and SpamAssassin database.
* KMS recover utility improved to support partial recovery of domains/users.
* Improved delivery speed for e-mails with multiple recipients in local domain forwarded to another server (domain forwarding).
* Optimized lookup of groups in directory services.
* Messages marked as deleted via IMAP are immediately removed from the mailbox.
+ Added support for Firefox 3.
+ Added support for Resource Scheduling.
* Languages in "Settings -> Preferred language" are not localized now.
Kerio Outlook Connector (Offline Edition):
! Service Pack 3 for Outlook 2003 is required.
+ Added support of Outlook Connector on Terminal Server
+ Local cache may be emptied now.
+ All contact folders are added to Address Book by default.
+ Outlook Connector's connections are identified in Admin Console
* Layout of 'Server Settings' property page has been changed.
* Improved speed of database maintenance after automatic client upgrade.
* User trying to use unsupported version of Outlook is informed with more details now.
Kerio Web Administration:
* Completely redesigned (old version still available).
+ Added support for Mailing Lists.
+ Added support for Resource Scheduling.
+ Added ability to see full administrator accounts.
Kerio Administration Console:
+ Added Resource scheduling configuration.
Kerio OpenDirectory Extension:
* Added support for automatic migration of extensions from master to new replicas in Mac OS X 10.5.4 and later.
Kerio Sync Connector for Mac:
+ Added localization for all supported languages.
+ Added support for network user accounts on Mac OS X.
Full change log is available at: http://www.kerio.com/kms_history.html
Download link: http://www.kerio.com/kms_download.html
!! Please see the changes in the system requirements before installing this version: http://www.kerio.com/kms_requirements.html
Kerio Synchronization Plug-in is discontinued and has been replaced by Kerio Outlook Connector with offline caching. All users should migrate Outlook profiles to the Kerio Outlook Connector.
[Updated on: Thu, 06 November 2008 14:09] by Moderator
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum
members and may contain information and material posted by members which may
be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not
intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any
information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the
posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in
the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the
discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the
company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to
monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of