Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » activesync: other user's mailbox (Odd behaviour when accessing mailbox over ActiveSync)
  •  
buizerd

Send a private message to this user
Recently one user started using ActiveSync with an iPhone to access his mailbox. This worked fine, but after a second user was configured to do the same, they randomly get access to each other's mailboxes or do not get access at all. Apparently the first user to access the mailserver is allowed access, the second one automatically gets access to the first user's mailbox as well.

Apparently something goes wrong with authentication. I never see the second user being authenticated in the active connections. I suspected the proxy in front of Kerio, but a test without the proxy gave the same results.

Any suggestions?
  •  
dsegel

Send a private message to this user
We're having the same problem now. A second user just configured their iPhone to sync against our kerio server through our web proxy and all kinds of strange things are happening - I can see and read his e-mail on my phone, both devices show up on one or the other or both accounts in Kerio, sometimes it will flat-out fail to connect, etc.

KMS 6.6.2, apache 2.2.10 running as the proxy. Prior to adding the second iPhone to the system everything worked perfectly for me.
Previous Topic: ical syncing issues
Next Topic: Fax to e-mail automatic printing
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Sep 24 05:23:35 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00439 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.