Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Firefox Webmail Issue on KMS6.6
  •  
marco.w

Send a private message to this user
Upgrade worked without any issues - including KOC.

I just ran into one Problem with Webmail: The KMS I am talking about is running on a server behind a Linksys Router that does NAT/PAT. Port 443 is forwarded to the KMS Server.
KOC is working fine when coming from the Internet. Webmail does work on IE but not with Firefox. The message FF displays is the following: "Connection Interrupted - The network link was interrupted while negotiating a connection. Please try again." I tried this on two PCs coming from different Internet locations.

I did a trace with Wireshark and found out the the Server Certificate is transfered but afterwards KMS seems not to respond anymore. I am not really sure who is causing this, FF or KMS.

Cheers,
Marco
  •  
Nixs

We had the same issue with an older version of sTunnel. Upgrading to a newer version of sTunnel fixed the problem for us (4.20 at the time, though that's old now.) Are you running DD-WRT or you have the actual Linksys firmware? Got the latest firmware?
  •  
Nixs

The 6.6 Webmail has a bug in it.

It redirects but it puts the entire URL into the redirect, not a relational redirect.

Our web server is https://somename.ourdomain.com/

When we hit that, it redirects to http://somename.ourdomain.com/webmail/index.php.

Port 80 is blocked on our firwall, so webmail is dead for us on the Internet.

If we specify

https://somename.ourdomain.com/webmail/index.php then it works through the firewall.

The old Webmail did not have this bug. Kerio's redirect should be redirecting to /webmail/index.php without specifying the entire URI. Otherwise aliases, PAT, Aliases will break.

•  
marco.w

Thanks for your answer - but I seem to face a different problem. I am running DD-WRT on that Linksys. The strange thing is that It works with IE from the outside (Internet) but not FF. Anyway as long as there is a way to access webmail I don't worry too much.

Thanks.
Marco
Previous Topic: Outlook Express + Erasing
Next Topic: appointment on two calendars
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Oct 19 08:57:29 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00438 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.