Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » KMS 6.6 + iPhone 2.1 => network problems
  •  
m.sand

Send a private message to this user
Not sure this is related to KMS, but...
After upgrading from 6.5.2 to 6.6 I switched to Exchange Mode on my iPhone 3G (from secure IMAP) and using Fetch mail every hour (not Push!). After this migration I start getting "Could not create cellular data connection" errors on the iPhone when accessing the net and the only remedy is to go to Airplane mode and back (shutting down all communications with the device).

Anyone else seen this (seem to be a bug in the iPhone...)?

/msa

•  
My IT Indy

Reboot your iPhone and see if that fixes it.

Did you have a previous ActiveSync setup on the iPHone? I know I had to erase my prior one and re-configure it to get mail to function properly.

-
My IT Indy
Kerio Certified Reseller and Hosted Provider
http://www.myitindy.com
  •  
m.sand

After going flight mode and back, the phone works for a couple of hours (same as after reboot). I am using the phone in the same area (office and home) as I used it without any problems prior to going ActiveSync. When it works, it works beautifully, calendar, contacts and mail all sync properly.

1) Reboot did not solve this, the problem gets back eventually.
2) No previous ActiveSync profile, only one IMAP account that I deleted when moving to ActiveSync.
  •  
JonL

I have a similar problem (not sure of the actual error message).
I periodically need to reboot the iphone to start receiving mail again...
  •  
m.sand

Too bad to hear (but glad I am not alone...)
As I don't have tested using a "native" Exchange I don't know if it is Kerio causing the iPhone to crash or a flaw in the iPhone.
Previous Topic: Calendar Sharing with non Kerio Users
Next Topic: McAfee not Loaded (MacOS X)
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Nov 22 08:17:33 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00394 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.