Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Some calendars not visible ?
  •  
martin.b

Send a private message to this user
Hi.
We have kerio mailserver just updated to the last version 6.6 and we are using the offlineconnector with outlook 2003 at our company.

The problem we have is in the calenders of outlook is when we want to schedule a meeting and look at each others calenders some calenders show up and some dont.

There is also another problem with the calendars that show up and that is that it does not show all meetings in the calendar ?

I have installed the SSL Certificate into all boxes. the clients are running XPSP2 or SP3.

Does anyone have an idea what the problem with this could be?

Take a look at the attached file

/Martin

• Attachment: outlook.JPG
    (Size: 79.80KB, Downloaded 388 times)

[Updated on: Wed, 29 October 2008 09:24]

•  
evsmetal

Send a private message to this user
I had a lot of trouble using SSL with the free/busy data.

I had to go back to non-SSL, and I also had to clean up the profile's address books and contacts lists (dupe lists. Basically, I had to delete all the address books from the profile, and then re-add only the ones they were using, which was usually just the global list plus their personal contacts).
Previous Topic: Duplicate events in calendar
Next Topic: Calendar Sharing with non Kerio Users
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Nov 19 04:17:43 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00430 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.