Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » problems with nokia mail for exhange 2.7
  •  
x-tm

Send a private message to this user
i use mfe 2.4 on nokia E71 and it works fine!

a customer of us has a E71 and mfe 2.7 but every time he sync his e-mails the connection is lost.

so he can only sync the calender Sad

i want to test a downgrade, but i don´t find a older version to download.

can someone help me ?

•  
sonofcolin

MFE 2.7 works great for us with E71 and E66. I would suggest you check the settings on the customers E71. Try a full re-sync.
  •  
x-tm

thanks for the answer

but i have do this an i have always the same problem.

if the e71 what to sync the e-mail the connection to the server ends and the massage pop up: "Synchronisierung mit Server nicht möglich. Versuchen sie es später erneut" this means "Sync not
possible. Tray again later" if i only sync calender and adressbook, it works fine Sad

•  
sonofcolin

No Message Body

[Updated on: Sat, 01 November 2008 12:25]

•  
sonofcolin

What do the Kerio connection (degug) logs tell you? Are there any errors? Have you turned on ActiveSync debug messages to see what is happening?

MFE 2.7 does work. I think there must be something else preventing mail sync. Only your logs can give you the answer.
  •  
ikheetleon

No problem here with the Nokia E71, MFE2.7 & KMS6.6.0

Regards,

Leon
  •  
x-tm

I have connect with an other e71 with the account from the customer and i have no problems after that the e71 from the cusomer works fine also !!!!

i think it was a problem of the e71 ?!

thanks for the help Smile
  •  
swen.brueseke@proio.com

Hi,
is the nokia e71 also syncing contact pictures with outlook?

Thx for an answer.

best regards,
Swen
Previous Topic: Migration from Kerio to Windows/Linux
Next Topic: Thunderbird
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 05:35:37 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00491 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.