Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Send To Mail Recipient Error with Outlook 2K7 SP1+KOFF
  •  
pantera10

Send a private message to this user
Hi,
I'm using KOFF with Outlook 2007 SP1 on a Windows XP SP3. Server is Suse Linux 10.1 with KMS 6.6.0

Since KMS 6.6.0, it's no longer possible to use the shortcut "Send To"->"Mail Recipient": when you are on your desktop for instance, you select a file, right click on it, select "Send To" "Mail Recipient". Then Outlook will open a new mail with this file attached. After that, if you choose to save this mail, send this mail or simply close this mail, Outlook will crash violently: multiple process will become unstable (explorer.exe, drwatson.exe...) and most of time you need to restart the PC. If you have choosed to send the mail, the system crashed but the mail is correctly send. If you choosed to save the mail, the system crashed again but the email is not saved in the Draft folder.

I've tested this on 2 differents PCs with KOFF and it's the same thing on both. I've also tested on a PC with Outlook 2K7 SP1 in a "classic POP3" and the problem doesn't appeared.

I've submitted a ticket but I've wrote this topic in order to alerte people.

Regards,
Aurélien.

Kerio Connect 7.0.1 on Open Suse 11.1 64 bits
Outlook 2007 with KOFF. 100 users
  •  
pantera10

Hi all,

After several tests, it appears that the guilty of this issue is AVG FREE 8.0 (which is not officialy supported by KMS).
Uninstalled it has solved the problem.

So new Question: Which Client Antivirus (Free or not) are supported by KMS?

Regards,

Aurélien

[Updated on: Thu, 06 November 2008 14:57]

Kerio Connect 7.0.1 on Open Suse 11.1 64 bits
Outlook 2007 with KOFF. 100 users
  •  
winkelman

http://www.kerio.eu/kms_antivirus.html

Please note you need 'special' versions of the scanners, not simply the normal end-user AV packages.
Previous Topic: Display Images from other websites
Next Topic: Kerio High Availability
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Sep 22 01:10:19 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00360 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.