Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » KOFF on outlook 2003
  •  
compros

Send a private message to this user
I looked at some of the other things posted for KOFF and outlook. I am getting the same thing as some other people:
Support: 0x80004005, Synchronizator::setOnlineInternal: Error whilte testing connection. And as I have read to correct this problem you need to do the following:

1.The server must be a member of the domain

2.KMS must be set up to use Active Directory for authentication

3.The connecting computer must be a member of the domain

4.The user account must be an Active Directory account

5.NTLM authentication must be enabled on the server

All I'm trying to do is sync contacts and share a calendar. I have tried to connect with just HTTP port 80 no and i have tried sucure login 443. Either way I can not connect. If I use IMAP I can connect and sync only mail. I can not figure out how to sync calandar oand contact info. Can anyone shead some light on this problem.
  •  
sedell

Send a private message to this user
You could try connecting with KOFF without SPA enabled. That will rule out the above possibilities as a cause.

Scott
Previous Topic: kMS log analyze
Next Topic: KMS 6.6 and recurring events on public calendar
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Sep 21 14:17:25 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00401 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.