Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » --SOLVED-- Statistic (Can't see images on statistic)
  •  
Lilleman

Send a private message to this user
Hi... does anyone knows why i cant see pictures om my statistic... just see the the little red X

• Attachment: statistic.jpg
    (Size: 20.22KB, Downloaded 609 times)

[Updated on: Thu, 13 November 2008 20:56]

•  
starcom.8m

Try this. Install IIS (Internet Information Server) in your Kerio Winroute PC. Also check on the SSL certificates, sometimes this is the problem when downloading the statistics. Good Luck. Cool
  •  
winkelman

starcom.8m wrote on Thu, 13 November 2008 01:48

... Install IIS (Internet Information Server) in your Kerio Winroute PC...

That is not needed and won't do any good, KWF doesn't use IIS to display webpages. So having IIS enabled may even interfere with KWF. Although KWF serves the pages at port 4080 and not the standard HTTP port 80. Perhaps that's your problem, perhaps your browser/firewall is blocking scripts on other then the standard HTTP ports.
  •  
Lilleman

I have IIS on it... I've tried view it on three other computers but the same thing happens...
  •  
Jan Jezek (Kerio)

Look for an invalid temporary directory path in your winroute.cfg file.

Jan Jezek
Product Development Manager - Kerio Control
Kerio Technologies
  •  
Lilleman

THX a looot!! Smile i found a invalid path...
Previous Topic: Kerio VPN and VPN tunnel
Next Topic: KWF with OpenVPN
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Nov 24 17:59:48 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00402 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.