Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Event ID #: 1003 - semaphore timeout period has expired.
  •  
airwebber

Send a private message to this user
I am trying the trial version and have this problem:

I run 2 cable modems and I am trying to use KWF to load balance both modems. It does work but I have the following error in Event Viewer:

Your computer was not able to renew its address from the network (from the DHCP Server) for the Network Card with network address ?mac-address?. The following error occurred:
The semaphore timeout period has expired. . Your computer will continue to try and obtain an address on its own from the network address (DHCP) server.

------------------------------------------------------------ ------

I have tried at least 30+ different traffic policies to try and correct this error, but no matter what I do the nic and cable modem always has this error (many times a day). I can repeat this error msg by trying to repair the connection. The thing is the modem is able to get the IP just fine, so I am clueless why I get the error. I tested with KWF off and the error goes away so it is a KWF issue.

Please advise how I can prevent this error.

The only easy day was yesterday.
Previous Topic: Passive and Active FTp to Unix box behind KWF
Next Topic: Kerio WinRoute Firewall 6.5.0 released
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Nov 23 14:07:22 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00305 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.