Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Desperate help (HTC / iPhone Sync)
  •  
sgovind

Send a private message to this user
Hey guys,

i need an idiots guide on setting up sync with kerio mailserver.

User client : no mail clients / webmail only.

Note: No outlook installed on the machine.

KMS Version: 6.5.2
O/S : CentOS 5.2
KOFF : 12 clients
Webmail: 53 Clients
LDAP : Active Directory
  •  
rigo

on an HTC mogul all I did was use the ms-exchange option and it worked. did have to use non encryption and I thought I had ALL ports open--weird but did not pursue further, it syncs great.
  •  
sgovind

thanks its working if i disable ssl i am not sure y may be i will post a ticket <_a.t_> support zone

KMS Version: 6.5.2
O/S : CentOS 5.2
KOFF : 12 clients
Webmail: 53 Clients
LDAP : Active Directory
  •  
rigo

yea glad to hear that helped, at first I thought that HTC was not supported so I changed the ini file--but it is a supported device.

it took me a bit to figure out that is does not work with ssl, not sure why--did you check to make sure all ports are open?

maybe this is fixed on 6.6 but have not tried it, not sure if I want to as I read about the bugs are not ironed out yet.

Previous Topic: Size Limitations on STORE.FDB?
Next Topic: Copying mail to other folder changes date
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 00:25:31 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00654 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.