Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Outlook 2007 does not show some e-mails (e-mails are in the server, can be seen in webmail but not in outlook)
  •  
HugoM

Send a private message to this user
Hello all,

A user at my company is complaining that she does not receive some e-mails that are sent from other users.

I've looked into the problem and I found out that the e-mails are present in the server because I can see them in the webmail interface.
This seems to be random because I saw that when the e-mail was resent a second time, I could see it in Outlook.

Can anyone help me?

I'm using KOFF 6.5.2.6426.

Thanks in advance.
Best regards,
Hugo
  •  
HugoM

More information:

I've checked that the user has SP1 installed and does not have patchs KB950282, KB946983 and KB952142 installed as it is showed in the support article ( http://support.kerio.com/index.php?_m=knowledgebase&_a=v iewarticle&kbarticleid=478)

Best regards,
Hugo
  •  
Mozilla77

I've seen this a few times, usually it's because a filter was applied in Outlook. Its under view, Current View, Customize Current View if there is something next to filter clear it. If that doesn't work try clicking the Reset Current View button that will probably take care of it.
  •  
HugoM

Hello,

I've checked that the user didn't had any filter.
I was able to solve the problem with the help of Kerio Support team.
The problem was that the user had the KOFF plugin disable. I then enabled it and then did a synchronization reset.

Today I found out that other users (working with Outlook 2003 with the plug-in enabled) were not seeing also some e-mails. I did again a reset synchronization and then the e-mails appeared.

Although the problem seems to be solved I’m worried that this happens again. Sad
Does anyone know any way to avoid this errors in the future?

The users are already complaining and I want them to see kerio server as a stable e-mail server and outlook plug-in that shows all the e-mails that they have.

Best regards,
Hugo

Previous Topic: post recovery synchierarchy issue on one mailbox
Next Topic: Large Deployment of Kerio
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Nov 20 04:43:52 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00440 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.