Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » KWF with OpenVPN
  •  
paul.kramer

Send a private message to this user
Not sure if this is meant to be here but i'll give it a shot. Tonight I tried to install Kerio Winroute on a PC in our network placed between our old Snapgear SG560 and the LAN. I managed to setup the NAT so that the LAN had Internet connectivity, however I ran into problems when trying to connect to our two VPN solutions.

A.) Road warriors are able to connect to the OpenVPN service via port 1194 (subnet 10.8.0.0) which is forwarded to our SBS server where the software is running (static IP 10.0.0.4 in the LAN). They are also able to ping clients within the LAN, however they are only able to RDP into 10.0.0.4 and 10.0.0.3 (the LAN interface on the Kerio machine). All other attempts to remotely login to other local machines fail, however file shares on 10.0.0.4 are available.

B.) We have a remote Brisbane office connecting to our head office via an IPSEC tunnel terminating at the Melbourne office on the SG560 (subnet 10.0.1.0). I wouldn't know where to start with connection rules on the Kerio firewall but I do know that the office lacks connectivity at this point.

Note that there is a rule setup on the SG560 to forward all traffic to 10.2.0.2 which is the IP address assigned to the Kerio firewall WAN port.

http://imagestore.ugbox.net/thumb/kerio_1754d42a9d8eae8d9735d1da9b.jpg
Click to view full-sized image!
Hosted by UGBox Image Store

This connectivity problem has been driving me up the wall for come weeks now. The reason behind purchasing the Kerio software was so that User Internet usage could be monitored facilitated by the Active Directory user mapping feature in Kerio. My superiors are very keen to have this up and running as there has been unexplained Internet usage in the past few months - sometimes reaching over 10GB a day. Any help would be very much appreciated.

[Updated on: Fri, 14 November 2008 06:16]

Previous Topic: --SOLVED-- Statistic
Next Topic: Unstable server to server VPN
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Sep 21 05:24:59 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00386 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.