Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » (Calendar) out-of-office status (Perisitent out-of-office status in a user's free-busy schedule)
  •  
mactech

Send a private message to this user
I am stumped by my own Calendar's free-busy info on the server. When anyone else tries to invite me to a meeting, they see a pink (out-of-office) bar instead of the availability parsed from my actual calendar events.

I cannot seem to find a setting where this is turned on, nor do I have an appointment spanning multiple days that would cause to show my availability as out-of-office (not busy!).

So far, I have rebuilt my Calendar/index.fld and deleted my usravail.vcf file.
How do I force the free-busy schedule of a specific user to be rebuilt?

I don't want to report this as a bug yet - it's possible I am overlooking the obvious.

Florian MacTech
  •  
anthony.somerset

check that you haven't got your out of office reply switched on

Mac Xserve Intel - 2x 2.7GHz Dual Core Xeon
Leopard 10.5.8
4GB Ram
1.25 TB HDD Raid 5
Kerio 6.7.1
~60 Users (varying windows and mac Exchange or IMAP)
18 iPhones
  •  
mactech

anthony.somerset wrote on Sun, 16 November 2008 00:50

check that you haven't got your out of office reply switched on

I have, and apparently the calendar event handling has nothing to do with out-of-office auto-replies.
  •  
anthony.somerset

strange because the exchange way of doing it is if your out of office is on, your calendar availability is also automatically changed, i would assume kerio did this too

try checking/changing your availability time

i only know how to do this in iCal with calDAV though

Mac Xserve Intel - 2x 2.7GHz Dual Core Xeon
Leopard 10.5.8
4GB Ram
1.25 TB HDD Raid 5
Kerio 6.7.1
~60 Users (varying windows and mac Exchange or IMAP)
18 iPhones
Previous Topic: Web Interface - Subscribe to Shared Calendar
Next Topic: Custom Logons and Skins
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Oct 17 11:21:39 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00418 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.