Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Some users can't see public calendar
  •  
Switch

Send a private message to this user
Anyone has any tips? Seems that some users can't see the public calendars. They have all the rights they need, but they can't get to see them in ical. Webmail show the calendars correctly...
  •  
indigospring

Send a private message to this user
I am having this issue at a customer site. In fact as they all have public calendars that they share and private ones that are not shared it's much more obvious and more of a problem.

For most users all the other calendars show up correctly in the delegation section. For one or two users they can see only one or two and not the public calendars. It's odd - they can subscribe to the other calendars in Webmail. The only way of fixing it is to go around all the calendars and remove access, save and then add access again. The "all users of domain" group doesn't seem to include the problem users.

This clearly isn't scalable.

I had to go around and do it all again after adding a Resource calendar. I'm betting adding another user will trigger it, too.

Perhaps coincidentally, some of these users also don't show up in the public contacts folder...

[Updated on: Tue, 18 November 2008 11:19]

Previous Topic: one user can't send email to eksternal
Next Topic: DomainKeys
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Sep 20 11:28:28 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00388 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.