Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Import Entourage messages
  •  
JonL

Send a private message to this user
I found the process to import PSTs into kerio.
Does anyone have a process to import messages/cal/contacts from entourage?
Previously we were using a simple pop account. I've copied the messages from the local computer to the exchange account and they seem to be copying fine. I've installed the sync connector, and everything has sync'ed.

The problem however is the calendar. Entourage creates an "entourage" calendar which has copied to Kerio, however new events are created in the "calendar". I need these merged. Possible?
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Wow. This is truly most over-complicated solution for such easy task.

The solution is simple:
Create Exchange account in Entourage to connect to Kerio server and copy/move all emails and calendar items to the Exchange account. It will sync all items including contacts.
Do not use Entourage sync. If you need to use iCal and Apple AddressBook, configure them for direct connect to Kerio server (you can use new autconfiguration tool in KMS 6.6.0).
  •  
JonL

The entire calendar won't copy.
So your solution is to copy each individual calendar item?
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

JonL wrote on Wed, 19 November 2008 19:30

Yes, actually. Switch calendar view to view all events instead of month view, select all items and copy/move them to the Exchnage account. Same for contacts.
  •  
JonL

Kerio_pdobry wrote on Wed, 19 November 2008 19:45

JonL wrote on Wed, 19 November 2008 19:30

Yes, actually. Switch calendar view to view all events instead of month view, select all items and copy/move them to the Exchnage account. Same for contacts.

Hmmm...I see. Thanks Embarassed
Previous Topic: EmailReg.org, RESL, and Kerio Mailserver
Next Topic: Where is profilecreator.exe?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Sep 22 00:59:49 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00440 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.