Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » visible/invisible messages on Mail/iPhone/webmail (messages that do not appear in Mail but do on the iPhone or Webmail)
  •  
s_earney

Send a private message to this user
Has anyone else had the following problem?

We sometimes receive emails that do not appear in the inbox of Apple Mail, but are picked up by an iPhone on the same account, or can be seen and read when logging in to Webmail on the same account...? It seems only to happen to emails from one person, and not to all the email he sends, but it happens across many accounts of ours that he's sending to.

If I drag the message (in webmail) into a public folder then I still can't see it from Mail, so there are messages that we don't even know we are getting as we don't use Webmail day to day.

Kerio Mail Server 6.5.1
Mail 2.1.3
OS X 10.4.11
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

There is at least one known bug in Apple Mail (with Exchange account) which causes that some emails are not displayed at all.
The bug is confirmed by Apple but still not fixed (for a few months).

To verify if it is really this known issue i suggest contacting our technical support and providing the source of the email.

The only known workaround is to configure IMAP account in Apple Mail or view the email in other client.
  •  
s_earney

Aha, well setting the account up as IMAP solves the problem and causes the message to be visible. I'll go through your tech support to confirm it.

Thanks.
Previous Topic: RoadSync V4
Next Topic: Is it possible
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Sep 24 16:08:02 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00432 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.