Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Special Situation: HOW TO ??
  •  
informatic

Send a private message to this user
Dear all,

we have KMS with domain A.com registered and working.
Our company, now, has another name, B. The B.com domain is not under my area.
But from the central office, they want that the sended emails, appear under the B.com domain, using A server, with Kerio.
Really, the B.com is a redirected domain to A.com...for receiving emails.

So, If I use POP3 with KMS, it's easy, because the Name and Email must appear are setup with the B.com domain, but each account use the A.com data to validate with my server.

How must I do that with Outlook Connector??
I think is not possible.

Thanks.
Jordi
  •  
Nixs

Are you actually wanting the incoming emails where the TO:John Smith <jsmith<_a.t_>b.com> to be rewritten with a.com so the user see's a.com and not b.com? If so, I'd imagine no.

On the otherhand, if you just want them to receive e-mails <_a.t_>b.com but you want them to send from <_a.t_>a.com you could do an alias domain in the KMS server setup. Or you could modify KOFF special sender. You can do this in Active Directory snapins, or inside KOFF or other places.

In KOFF in Office 2007 it's under tools/options/Kerio Mail Server/Other Preferences/Customize Sender as shown below;

[img]index.php?t=getfile&id=1531&private=0[/img]

• Attachment: a.png
    (Size: 12.69KB, Downloaded 387 times)
  •  
informatic

Thank you very much!!

That's all what I need!

B.r.

jordi
-SPAIN-
Previous Topic: Kerio Exchange Migration Tool and HUGE mailboxes
Next Topic: KOC auto updated in Outlook, not in Add or Remove Programs
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Oct 18 15:06:13 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00469 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.