Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerio - lost all Contacts & doesn`t sync anymore
  •  
wulf

Send a private message to this user
The Kerio Mailserver, doesn`t sync anymore.
It says averything went fine, but no Contacts get to the mail server.

I have now a Backup of the Contacts on my Mac that can not be played back to the server. So no one of our Outlook Clients have any Contacts in our Adress Book!!!!!

Please - Need Fast Help!
  •  
ccjwells

If you absolutely need help, then your best bet is to go through official channels and file a trouble ticket at http://support.kerio.com/index.php?_m=tickets&_a=submit
  •  
wulf

Well I think I managed to find the mistake - the Mac Connector synced all Contacts to my personal adress book and not to my public folder.

I now moved them over - but its a bit sad that its not possible to split the adressbook in macos so you can see what is synced to where...
Previous Topic: Can I redirect /exchange to /caldav ?
Next Topic: deleting local KOFF folder after switching back to KOC?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 20:53:33 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00364 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.