Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » "hanging" public calendar
  •  
kerio.bob

Send a private message to this user
Hi Guys,

we're running a KMS 6.6.1 on a MacOSX 10.5.5 Server.
The Clients are working with iCal.
The Problem: If I'm logged and want to see the public calendar in the month view I can switch from Nov. to Dec., but when I switch back to Nov. nothing is shown, but the entry of Dec.
Switching back to Oct. the entrys of Dec. are still there. Switch forward to Nov., Dec., Jan., the entrys of Dec. are still there "under" the other entrys.
I saw this at three different Clients, so it is not the problem of he Client Machine. And its only with the public calendars.
Is there a possibility to rebuild the database?

TIA
BoB
Previous Topic: Modifying Mailing List Welcome Message
Next Topic: Apple iCal auto-configuration Fails
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Nov 22 04:59:12 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00358 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.