Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Config advice (Is it possible?)
  •  
Dinovo

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

Just installed Kerio MailServer a couple of days ago and i am currently testing to see if it fits my needs. Although until now, i have not been able to figure out if it can do what i want it to do. What i want is this;

1) Mail saved on the server, and not the client (check)
2) Webmail and iPhone access (Check)
3) Calendar, task etc (Check)
4) Fully integrated with Outlook and MAPI (Check)
5) And here is my problem; i have several email accounts, currently hosted on my standard pop3 mailserver and a couple of Gmail apps accounts. I wish to move all these mail accounts to my Kerio mailserver and beeing able to access them all from within Outlook, without having to change accounts (open and close outlook etc.).
Example; I have a couple of work mails witch are not related: work<_a.t_>domain1.com, work<_a.t_>domain2.com. I also have a couple of private email account private<_a.t_>domain3.com, private<_a.t_>domain4.com etc. Instead of setting up alias for all these accounts, so they basicly just will be forwarded to my main account, i wish to have a folder for each account - and i wish to be able to reply to emails recived on either of the accounts, with the corrosponding email. So if i recieve an email on work<_a.t_>domain1.com i want to reply the message from the mail work<_a.t_>domain1.com, and if i recieve an email on private<_a.t_>domain4.com i want to reply to this message with the account private<_a.t_>domain4.com and so on.

I hope this makes sence Smile

Looking forward to hearing some possible solutions.
  •  
MarkK

Send a private message to this user
One option to access different email addresses with Outlook is to use the utility ExtraOutlook and open multiple instances of Outlook, each one tied to its own profile. You can google the name and find the free utility.
Previous Topic: Upgrade price for KMS to include McAfee
Next Topic: Will Kerio Ever Work With Evolution?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Oct 22 15:41:19 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00398 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.